| Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures Working Group Contributions to newsletter
Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures Working Group Contributions to newsletter
January 10 2022
Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures Working Group
Contribute to the Newsletter!
Articles up to 2500 words, or smaller contributions, updates on projects, presentation of new projects, news from your institution, information on symposiums or conferences or anything of interest that you would like to communicate to the group are welcome.
- How did your research travel through the pandemic so far?
- Did the pandemic create opportunities to focus on some until now neglected part of your activity?
If your research was not finished in time for Beijing conference, why not send it to the newsletter for publication?
Please send your contribution to Sabine Cotte (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 15 March 2022.
- Documents must be in Word format.
- Please do not use automatic endnote or footnote programs as they disappear when formatting.
- Place any footnotes or endnotes as a list at the end of your document.
- Photos MUST be sent as separate files, with a list of their titles, NOT embedded in the document.
- We now have a ISSN number, so there won’t be any delay in publication.
- Please consider sending a contribution however small, we are a very diverse and dynamic group in ICOM-CC.
- We are looking forward to reading you!
The newsletter editor
Send page to a friend
An error has occurred; please try again later.
The page has been sent
Use the form bellow to send page to another friend.
Use the form below to share this page to a friend