- Access to the ICOM-CC e-zine On Board.
- Participation in Working Group(s) including subscription to Working Group e-Newsletters.
- Member-level priority to have papers/posters accepted for the ICOM-CC Triennial Preprints (in case of papers/posters of equal merits).
- Reduced fees, where applicable, for ICOM-CC Triennial Conference and Working Group activities.
Participation as an ICOM-CC Friend or Student Friend has an annual contribution that ends on 31 December. The contribution per calendar year are indicated below:
Annual fee (1 January - 31 December)
Friend: euros 60/euros 20*
Student Friend: euros 35/euros 10*
Please note: ICOM-CC Friend or Student-Friend participation is not ICOM membership.
Payment is made through the Paypal function at the end of the form (“submit”), which directs you to the secure Paypal site. This is the only method of payment currently available. Payment is non-refundable.
* Residents in countries classified as Category 3 or Category 4 (euros 5000-15000) as published periodically by ICOM based on International Monetary Fund indicators (ICOM Country Category Grid).
For any questions on participation as an ICOM-CC Friend or Student Friend, please contact the secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org