- Access to the ICOM-CC e-zine On Board.
- Participation in Working Group(s) including subscription to Working Group e-Newsletters.
- Member-level priority to have papers/posters accepted for the ICOM-CC Triennial Preprints (in case of papers/posters of equal merits).
- Reduced fees, where applicable, for ICOM-CC Triennial Conference and Working Group activities.
Annual fee (1 January - 31 December)
Friend: euros 60/euros 20*
Student Friend: euros 35/euros 10*
Please note: ICOM-CC Friend or Student-Friend participation is not ICOM membership.
Payment is made through the Paypal function at the end of the form (“submit”), which directs you to the secure Paypal site. This is the only method of payment currently available. Registration is non-refundable.
* Residents in countries classified as Category 3 or Category 4 (euros 5000-15000) as published periodically by ICOM based on International Monetary Fund indicators (ICOM Country Category Grid).