- Art Technological Source Research
- Education and Training in Conservation
- Glass and Ceramics
- Graphic Documents
- Leather and Related Materials
- Legal Issues in Conservation
- Modern Materials and Contemporary Art
- Murals, Stone and Rock Art
- Natural History Collections
- Objects from Indigenous and World Cultures
- Photographic Materials
- Preventive Conservation
- Scientific Research
- Sculpture, Polychromy and Architectural Decoration
- Theory and History of Conservation
- Wet Organic and Archaeological Materials
- Wood, Furniture and Lacquer
ICOM-CC/Getty International Program for travel grants to the 18th ICOM-CC Triennial Conference, Copenhagen
ICOM-CC/GETTY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
Travel Grants to the 18th ICOM-CC TRIENNIAL CONFERENCE
Copenhagen, Denmark, 4–8 September 2017
With support from the Getty Foundation, the International Council of Museums Committee for Conservation (ICOM-CC) will offer a limited number of travel grants for museum and/or conservation professionals from emerging economies and developing countries (ICOM country categories 3 and 4 (ICOM Country Classifications for conference 2017) in Africa, Asia and the Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Latin America to attend the 18th Triennial Conference of ICOM-CC.
Who can apply?
Qualified museum and/or conservation professionals with a minimum of three years’ work experience who are currently employed in a museum or related institution may apply. Grants are not limited to ICOM members, however, special consideration will be given to individual members of ICOM and ICOM-CC, or Friends of ICOM-CC, or those working for an institution that is an institutional member of ICOM.
How to apply
The firm deadline for application is
FRIDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2017
Submission by e-mail only to the ICOM-CC Secretariat.
Any questions about the travel grant should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants (successful and not) will be contacted in April 2017.
Major support for the ICOM-CC/Getty International Program has been provided by The Getty Foundation.Download the Application