- Candidates for Coordinator 2014-2017
- Triennial programme
- Who Is in this Group?
- Newsletter & Activities
- Biocides in Collections
- Abstracts - Past Triennials
- Useful Links
- Thangka Forum: Proceedings
- Adhesive Treatments: Leather
View this Working Group's...
< back to working groups
- Furskin Identification
- Ivory: Identification and Regulation of a Precious Material, by S. Hornbeck, National Museum of African Art, US
- Ivory Identification, US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Identification Guide for Ivory and Ivory Substitutes, by E. O. Espinoza and M. J. Mann
- Identification - the International Ivory Society
- Feather Atlas: Flight Feathers of North American birds, US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Feather Atlas for the Birds of the Western Palearctic
- Feathers, by Michel Klemann, the Netherlands
- Bird Wing Image Collection, by the Slater Museum of Natural History
- InsideWood (wood identification) Database
- Fiber Reference Image Library
- Atlas of plant material & fibres from New Zealand & the Pacific / He rārangi whakaaturanga o ngā taonga rākau
- Natural Fibres
- Identification of Plastics and Elastomers: Miniaturized Tests
- Pigments Through the Ages
- CAMEO: a searchable information center comprising a MATERIALS database that contains chemical, physical, visual, and analytical information on over 10,000 historic and contemporary materials; a DIRECTORY of conservation-related organizations; and a repository of information on FORBES' PIGMENTS.
- AATA Online: a database of over 100,000 abstracts of literature related to the preservation and conservation of material cultural heritage.
- BCIN: the Bibliographic Database of the Conservation Information Network is the Web's most complete bibliographic resource for the conservation, preservation and restoration of cultural property. [French]
Conservation Information Libraries
- CoOL: Conservation OnLine is a full text library of conservation information covering a wide spectrum of topics of interest to those involved with the conservation of library, archives and museum materials.
- Museum Pests: training materials and resources on the implementation of integrated pest management in museums and other collection-holding institutions.
Training Programs specializing in the Conservation of Objects
- University College London, Institute of Archaeology, MA in Principles of Conservation and MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and Museums
- University of Canberra Materials Conservation Program
- Queen's University Master of Art Conservation Program
- Art Conservation at the University of Delaware
- Buffalo State College Art Conservation Department
- ICME (International Committee for Museums of Ethnography)
- SPNHC (Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections)